Thursday, August 29, 2013

Gingerbread Advent Calendar


Have a cookie while we wait for Christmas








Wow, August is almost over.


Christmas is just around the corner.





I love Christmas time: 


family gathering, 


windy December with stunning costarrican sunsets


time to share…





So, for my last post as ScrappyDew guest designer I have to chose one of their lovely Christmas files, the “Baking Gingerbreads” cutting file.





I made an advent calendar with non traditional Christmas colors.















Don´t you think this guys are so sweet?













So, have a cookie and wait with me for Christmas.


Remember, you can find this lovely cookies set at 









I want to thank ScrappyDew and Michelle for this lovely opportunity: 


Your files are awesome, beautiful and easy to work with. 


You have files for almost anything. 


Keep on making our crafting that easy.







No comments:

Post a Comment