Sunday, December 8, 2013

Oh the weather outside is.....


 I think I have finally decided on a design from ScrappyDew to use for my Christmas Cards.  (gosh, maybe i won’t be sending them in january)  The file can be found at www.scrappydew.com in the vault members area.  Now of course I had to spruce it up a bit.  For the ends of the scarf, I used some embroidery floss, and for the eyes I used some black sticky gems.  Since it is out, I used some wide Christmas wrapping ribbon down the side of the card.  All the papers are scraps and do you see it?  The dreaded glitter paper is the snowman.  (hint:  using my KNK Zing force is 135, speed 9 and 2 passes)  So here is what I have came up with.






I think that it’s pretty cute.  I will make 10 cards with envelopes with this pattern.  Then there are a couple more snowmen patterns that I will use (10 in each set) to complete the total of 40 cards (a few extra to start me off for my bazaar next year).  When making batches of cards, I cut all my pieces and create an assembly line and put them together.  I cut all the envelopes in once session.  (it’s just the way my mind works)





 From my home to yours, have a blessed Yule!

Bright blessings, Jana















No comments:

Post a Comment