Saturday, December 20, 2014

Santa December 26th 2014


Ok, so I really didn’t call this weeks project this (giggle giggle).  But I sure wanted too!

Gosh only 4 days until Christmas Day.  I have been one busy crafter.  Grand total of Christmas cards made for the bazaar and for myself is (drumroll please) 209!!!!  Just received a check in the mail from Holiday House for $105.00.  Not to shabby for my first bazaar (i’m not counting last year because it got snowed out). 

So for the last batch of Christmas (these are for me) cards I used the ScrappyDew file called Beach Santa 2013.  It is a fabulous file with a lot of elements.  This is what I came up with but of course lyrics first…

~Card base is 12x12 Recollections paper
~Inside Merry Christmas downloaded for MTC Gallery
~Elements are all cut out from Recollections paper
~Sand is 3M 220 grit sand paper
~Envelope is Graphic45 Sugar Plum Fairy

So here is the very last Christmas card for the 2014 season (YIPPEE!!!)








G45 Sugar Plum Fairy EnvelopeI think that these cards are just that ‘something’ different from the traditional cards.  Who wants traditional when you can have fun. 



I have one last very girly girl card for next week.  Still waiting to hear if you would be interested in a step by step tutorial on how I make my cards.  I want to wish each and everyone of you a very Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year.


Bright blessings, Jana

No comments:

Post a Comment