Thursday, April 10, 2014

Spa Day Goodie Bag!


Ahhhh, such a relaxing day today…






Today is my second day getting to guest design for ScrappyDew Creations.  I just love the image set I used today.  This set, Spa Day has great images.





I wanted to create something a little different than just another card or banner, don’t get me wrong, I love making cards and banners.  I guess I was just feeling a little out of the box when I saw this.






I created a little goodie bag to pass out to a girlfriend who may need a pick me up or a just because kinda treat for a friend.





















This spa girl was a
lot of fun to put together. I can see using her on many designs in the future.





Recipe:


The adorable spa girl
is from ScrappyDew’s
Spa Day image set


I used Jaded
Blossom’s die and
sentement from their Pamper
yourself
 stamp set for the backdrop


After chalking the
edges of her cuts, I used my atyou spika pens by copic to add sparkle to her
towel, head wrap, hair, and cucumber eyes.


I topped her towel
off with off white jute


I attached her to a
3x6 bag with a zipper top filled with lotion and foot scrub.





I can’t get enough of
how fun she is.  Stay tuned for more spa days, I’m sure!








































 Enjoy! 






Sarah 






No comments:

Post a Comment